Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Jesus loves us.

Sometimes I think I'm doing it all wrong. . . until a little conversation like this happens. . . . . 

Jakob: "Mom, when you die, (me thinking, oh no, here we go) you will go to be with Jesus."  (Me thinks okay, this isn't so bad.) 
Me:  "That's right Jakob, when did you get so smart?"
Jakob: "When I die, I will go to be with Jesus."
Me: "Yes Jakob."
Jakob:  "When Jada dies, she will go to be with Jesus."
Me: "Yes Jakob."
Jakob: "And when Dada dies, he will go to be with Jesus."
Me:  "Yes, Jakob."
Jakob:  "And when Jenay dies she will go to be with Jesus too."
Me:  "Yes, Jakob.  When we die, we will all leave the Earth and go to Heaven and we will all be with Jesus together."
Jakob:  "That will be so cool."

2 comments:

lindsaykelley said...

Wow, that is so sweet it breaks my heart! So awesome :)

Mike and Katie said...

That will be so cool!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers