Thursday, January 31, 2008

SILLY PICTURE CONTEST!

So, here I am roaming through blogspot. . . and I have stumbled across some AWESOME blog sites!! Boy, I sure hope I can find my way back to all of them. I have so much to learn--and so little time!! I am slow with the computer stuff. . . but I am willing to stay up way past my bedtime to figure things out!! hahahaha!! (Plus, I taught a cycle class tonight. . .so I am all pumped up with energy and unable to sleep right now anyway.)


I found a silly picture contest hosted by andtherestishistory and thought I would use my energy to try and create an entry for it!! Now, my entry was not taken this week. . . I did pull it from the archives--which may disqualify me--but it doesn't really matter because I know it will put a smile on your face. It was taken almost exactly one year ago (boy time does fly!!) About two weeks later, my son was hospitalized with rotovirus. He was severly dehydrated and pretty much scared the craparoulies out of us because he was so so sick!! (Mom caught an adult version while in the hospital with Jakob so our room was pretty much TOXIC!!) Dad never got sick. The nurses appreciated our sense of humor, but we were happy to all be discharged two days later! So, whenever you need a good pick-me-up. . . come back to visit my little angel having fun cleaning windows!!

3 comments:

Clickin Mama J said...

That picture cracks me up! He is too cute!

Jenna said...

LOL! Now that's a great silly picture.

...sensible of shoe said...

Funny!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers