Sunday, March 30, 2008

Nickelodeon Universe






This is a really bad picture of me one the log ride. . . I was scared to death. . . imagine if I had been on the skateboard!

We had a blast this weekend at Nickelodeon Universe. We had a friend stay with us (who is 11) so we had a chance to alternate and go on some of the "big kid" rides with her while the other one entertained Jakob. It was so busy there on Saturday night. . . I don't think I remember it being that busy for a very long time!! The lines were really long. . .but worth the wait. Craig lucked out and got to go on the two scariest rides. . . .the Sponge Bob roller coaster and the skateboard one. I apologize that I don't remember the actual names. He was a bit weak in the knees after the skateboard one. The prices are high. . . so bring your own snacks, soda, water, etc. Unless you enjoy paying $3.50 for a bottle of water. The new food court was just "okay" for the prices. I don't mind paying $10 to eat if the food is what I would rate "outstanding" for your classic "fast food". I should know better than to order food for Jakob. . . he didn't eat anything except our "homemade" trailmix consisting of honey nut cheerios, craisons and dried pineapple. He is a health nut by nature! :0) We are completely exhausted. . . but had an AWESOME time!! Let us know when you are all ready to go!! :0)



2 comments:

...sensible of shoe said...

Fun! We all look hot when on the log ride...

Sabrina said...

Totally awesome!! I want to go on some rides!
Ok Jodi, hook me up with your dentist. I was in agony last night! :(

aahhhhhh!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers