Monday, April 14, 2008

SISTERS: PART II

This weekend we celebrated my mom and dad's 44th wedding anniversary and my mother's 65th birthday. I think this visit was the most fun I have ever had. . . probably because we actually all got to spend some time together rather than everyone running every which way to meet with other family for the holidays. And the wii bowling tournament was definitely a hit!! (I must confess, my legs are a bit sore from that. . . sad, I know.) Anyway, my sister, Jeni. . . the one most likely referred to the "flock of seagulls" (haha) in the previous post--was not too excited to see that picture of her posted to the public--even after I reassured her that there is hardly anyone who actually reads this blog. So, she insisted that we take another one. . . so here it is! I have to wait for the rest of the photos to be emailed to me. . . sigh. . . I can't wait to get my copy of the family home movies burned on DVD!! Like the ones from us growing up--boy have times changed!!




2 comments:

Sabrina said...

You guys are so cute!

...sensible of shoe said...

I like the old Jenni better!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers