Wednesday, May 14, 2008

FIVE

Just because I love to avoid anything that I'm really supposed to be getting done. . . .and I'm not all that good at copying and pasting things either--so I apologize. It's kind of like that "telephone" game you play when you are a kid and whisper into each other's ears and see what the message is at the end of the line. . . .

FIVE ♥
♥5 Things I Can't Live Without Under $10:
1. Diet Mt. Dew
2. Carmex
3. PT on the NET--my latest addiction
4. ICE CREAM!
5. Gee. . . .I can't think of any other desperation!

5 Favorite Girl Baby Names:
1. Jaylin
2. Steffi
3. Marta
4. Andrea
5. LeRae

5 Favorite Boy Baby Names:
1. Jakob--of course!
2. Bode
3. Samuel
4. Jebediah
5. Audi

5 Songs You Could Listen to Over and Over:
1. I'll Be - Edwin McCain
2. Amazing Grace - Chris Tomlin
3. I'm Feeling Yummy - Gwen Stefani
4. Three Little Birds - Bob Marley
5. Imagine - John Lennon

5 Things That Stay In My Handbag At All Times:
1. Carmex
2. Wallet
3. Diaper and some spare wipes in a baggie
4. crumpled receipts
5. Some kind of snack for when I need to bribe Jakob

5 Obsessions I Have Right Now:
1. Jakob
2. Garage sales
3. PT on the NET
4. flowers
5. Some really silly games on facebook

5 Places I'd Love to Go:
1. A match meeting. . . . just one for now would be nice
2. Hennepin County Juvenile Court--to finalize an adoption
3. Did I mention that it would be cool to have a match meeting? I'd go anywhere for it!
4. Oregon--for sure!!
5. If I was ever brave enough--I would love to go to Australia!

2 comments:

...sensible of shoe said...

Yes, a match meeting would be very good! What is PT on the Net?

Sabrina said...

SHE'S BAAACK!!! Kinda like baby got back, but better!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers