Sunday, August 17, 2008

Check-up



We had Jada at the Doctor on Saturday for acid reflux. We have opted to give her the medication the doctor prescribed. She just looked way to uncomfortable to me--more like in pain--like when you go to the state fair and eat way too much of the deep fried crud and then feel like you're going to die later kind of pain. Or like when you take a handful of pee pee treats (aka M&M's) everytime you go into the kitchen and later on you can't understand why you feel like you are bloated and have gained 15 pounds in one day. Anyway. . . she is doing much better--and I am completely satisfied with our decision to give her the medicine. Our little Jada isn't so little anymore. . . she weighed 8lbs 9oz---WOWSERS!! The doctor said that the acid reflux probably promted her to want more food as a reflex to not feeling well. She's a girl who knows how to get what she wants!!

I am impatiently awaiting my delivery of Bum Genius 3.0 one size diapers--due to arrive tomorrow. If we weren't already in debt with the adoption. . . we for sure are now with my diaper purchase!! I was getting completely disgusted with the amount of diapers filling up our garbage can!! AND--quite frankly--the fact that diapers at Sam's for Jakob and Jada were $60. We returned them--I hope Jakob likes these. . . because he is going to wear them too. Maybe it will prompt him to use the potty more often. He is starting to take his own poopy diapers off himself--yes, use your imagination--it is gross! haha!! AHHHHHH, the life of having two kids--I WOULDN'T CHANGE IT FOR THE WORLD!! :0) This is about all I have time for. . . so I hope you enjoy it!!

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

So sweet!!!
My BFF just started giving baby #2 reflux medication and it has made a world of difference, hope this works for you too!

Anonymous said...

Precious!

L said...

I'm glad you got it!! I wasn't sure...we've been having more 'neighbor problems'.
Your little girl is so gorgeous!! I just can't believe it!
I miss our chats too, but there's still plenty of time for that! Just enjoy that new little babe for now! We've got tons of time ;-)

K and/or K said...

Jada in that pink dress is so cute! Of course I think she could wear anything and look adorable. Why doesn't that work for adults? :-)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers