Wednesday, September 17, 2008

All you have to do is ask!

We desperately need more cloth diapers. We are using the Bum Genius 3.0 and I absolutely love them. So does Jakob and as of late--has decided that he doesn't want to pee pee on the potty anymore. So, we need enough to get us through another day so I don't have to wash every day. I purchased my first bunch online and got 10% off my entire order and free shipping--AND--got customer points to take money off my next order.

So, I was bummed that I didn't order more the first time--to take advantage of that awesome sale. Today, I emailed the company and asked when their next sale was going to be and they called me back stating they would give me 10% off my order and I could pick them up to save on shipping. I'm so excited!! So, I saved another $38 off my second order and will not have to wash diapers almost every day! Yeah!!

Oh yeah, even though I don't want to divulge my new favorite online store--it is
http://www.comfybummy.com. Let me know if you would like to make a purchase. . . and get me referral points in the process. I would have to email you the link on the page. If not, order up and enjoy!!

1 comment:

Ryan, Jamie, Reed, Ella, and Adelyn said...

Hey Jodi,
I finally figured out how to contact you!! Congratulations!! Wow!! It looks like God has been busy passing around the baby blessings. We could not be happier for you guys. It's all in His perfect timing. I sure miss our thursday morning mommy talks. The kids look great and we wish you guys the very very best. We miss you!
Love, Jamie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers