Friday, April 23, 2010

Quick hello!

Jakob and Jada feeding "salad" aka hosta leaves to the bugs

Nap time. . . I have yet to find time for a nap!


Diva Girl!  I look at Jada and see Carmen (her birthmother) and I am reminded how awesome it is that all three of our birthmoms are in our lives!

My little turkey boy.  Jakob is the smallest kid in his preschool class.  His birthmom Kaiti isn't exactly very tall herself and neither is anyone in her family for that matter! :0)

Restoring order to our meal times with the Keekaroo chair that I spotted over on Mike and Katie's blog.  Thanks guys!  We are waiting for our second one to arrive!  Purchased at Baby on Grand in Hopkins.  Yes, they have a store on Grand Ave. too in St. Paul--but I live closer to Hopkins! 

Not much time to blog anything else.  I am planning to visit with T (Jenay's birthmom) sometime this weekend or early next week.  Looking forward to some quiet time with her and Jenay! :0) I love all my kids dearly--but there is no such thing as a "quality" visit when they are all present!  Have a fantastic weekend! 

I better go. . . we are expecting a new adoptive mom here soon to visit with her sweet baby girl!  Can't wait!  Love meeting new families in the adoption community!  Yeah! 

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Everyone looks wonderful and happy! Maybe sometime in May I can pop by! :)
I will email you some dates...

Anonymous said...

LOVE it, they're adorable!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers