Sunday, December 12, 2010

2010 Holiday Photo Contest: Christmas Wishes - Adoption Photos - Adoptive Families


I never enter contests. . . but I fell in love with this photo (hubby's toe included) and really love the Adoptive Families magazine and really hope to win a year's subscription since it just expired and we didn't renew due to our massive budget cut when Nay Nay came home to our family much quicker than we could have ever expected. AND, since we have had this AWESOME snow storm here in MN, it was a great time to do some things I don't normally have time to do! Hopefully, I can get some more photos of that up here for you!!! We've been having fun making our "outdoor" playground of tunnels and trails!!

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

How could this not win!! It's so awesome and cute!!
Enjoy the snow and I will see you Thursday! :)

A Family of Love said...

Very Cute photo!

Rebekah said...

This is so adorably cute!! Did you make those stockings???

jodilee0123 said...

The stockings are from Pottery Barn Kids. . . how I wish I was talented enough to make my own. I thought twice about buying this year's pattern. . . a white Santa. But that's a whole blog post in itself. All the things I want to talk about, but simply don't have time too.

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

lovely childrens!))

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers